The 1000/561 Water tap is manufactured to the highest standards using the very latest in robotic engineering, Tap is manufactured to withstand rigourous use in the most demanding applications. The high quality brass body (P-Cu Zn40 Pb2 UNI 5705-65 Certifications) is Epoxy coated to RAL7001 as standard (light grey).
The 1000/561 has a ‘fall height’ of 219mm from the end of the fixed nozzle. The nozzle can be connected to tubing if required and local regulations will allow.
This tap has two valve options, a conventional valved delivery with handle or a high performance ceramic quarter turn to full flow option. Please ensure you select the correct option when ordering.
Standard water connection to the tap is 1/2″ BSP Male.
The complete laboratory tap and faucet fitting line guarantees maximum reliability and functionality.
- Complies with international standards
- Interchangeable components
- Made in brass (P-Cu Zn40 Pb2 UNI 5705-65)
- Epoxy coating in RAL 7001
- Functioning from -30°C to 150 °C
- Very High Chemical Resistance
- Saline fog test: no change
- Kesternich test: no change
- DIN 50018 standard
- Ergonomic handles with media colour coding according to standard DIN 13792