The Fixed Gooseneck Tap is manufactured and tested to the highest standards. The tap is designed to be mounted on the edge of the sink in a 1/2″ BSP hole and have a 300mm fall from the end of the nozzle to the top of the sink. This item has a matching pair with handle to the right.
1000/584-BO – Left Hand Tap
1000/563 – Right Hand Tap
The outlet nozzle allows a hose to be connected if desired (check local regulations allow this). It is removable and can be changed to an aerator outlet if desired.
Standard water connection to the tap is 1/2″ BSP Male.
- Complies with international standards
- Interchangeable components
- Made in brass (P-Cu Zn40 Pb2 UNI 5705-65)
- Epoxy coating in RAL 7001
- Functioning from -30°C to 150 °C
- Very High Chemical Resistance
- Saline fog test: no change
- Kesternich test: no change
- DIN 50018 standard
- Ergonomic handles with media colour coding according to standard DIN 13792
For further technical information please contact the technical sales team 0845 094 0951.