When used in tandem with a balance, the table allows the balance to perform with marked precision, despite air currents or movements that might cause readings to fluctuate. The AVT is easy to assemble, with all necessary tools supplied. The internal working surface measures 400mm X 450mm, allowing ample space for a balance.
It’s large, scratch-resistant dark granite slab sits on shock-absorbing rubber mounts, while leveling feet accommodate uneven surfaces.
The balance fits in the middle of the AVT’s granite surface, stabilizing the base and enabling greater precision
- Two-table construction keeps the granite slab in the middle and reduces interference
- Large work surface of 400mm x 450mm
- Scratch-resistant granite slab
- Black laminated table top provides ample work surface for resting samples or documents
- Lightweight tubular aluminium frame
- Adjustable levelling feet for uneven surfaces
- Polished finish is easy to clean
- Total weight of table and work surface 55kg